9800 – How to Unlock a 9800 Blackberry Torch – Unlocking Instructions
IMPORTANT – If you get a code error, do not try the entering the code again. Contact Us – If necessary you will need to read the MEP off your handset. This will guarantee a 100% correct code.
1. Please have a SIM card in your phone. Then follow the steps carefully. The SIM card can be active or inactive.
2. Make sure the Blackberry is fully charged. Do not proceed with entering the unlock code received from unlockology.com if the phone is displaying a low battery warning.
3. Turn the blackberry Torch handset on. If the SIM card in the phone is not the original SIM card and from another network, the handset will prompt you to enter the unlock code. Check you unlockology.me account under your order # for the unlock code.
4. Your BlackBerry Torch should be unlocked.
Another Option to enter the Unlock Code into a Blackberry 9800 Torch:
1. You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps (can be active or inactive ). Unlockology.com suggest you have a charged battery. Make sure the phone is not displaying the low battery warning.
2. Turn the BlackBerry handset on.
3. From the front screen, go to OPTIONS / DEVICE / ADVANCED SETTINGS / SIM CARD
4. Slide the keyboard on your 9800 Torch out.
5. Type the letters “MEPD” (do not use the quotes / you will not see what you type on the screen)
6. A Personalization Screen you appear. Type “mep2″ or “mep [alt] 2″ (again do not type quotes and you will not see what you type on the screen.
7. You will no be prompted to enter the UNLOCK CODE provided by unlockology.com into your Torch 9800 Blackberry.
8. Your Blackberry 9800 Torch is now unlocked.
We recommend you do a full reset on your Torch 9800 by pulling out the battery for a few seconds and then inserting it in again. Then switch on your phone.
Unlockology.com provides the service of unlocking any BlackBerry Smartphone. Unlockology.com also supplies easy and free how to unlock a BlackBerry instructions. Once unlocked your BlackBerry will work on any GSM network service provider worldwide. For example: AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Orange, O2, Rogers, 3, Verizon, Movistar, Digicel, LIME, Telcel, Bell, Cable and Wireless etc.