RIM has announced the latest release from this summers bumper crop of new Blackberry Smartphones. The are introducing the 9360 Curve. The 9360 already rolled out on Telus, the wireless carrier in Canada.
The new Curve is an upgrade on the older 9300 Curve model at comes with the following features:
1. Runs the new Blackberry OS 7 operating system.
2. It has a much faster processor (800 MHz) than it predecessor, the 9300 Curve.
3. 5 megapixel camera with an LED flash.
4. Regular track pad, but does not have touchscreen capability.
5. Voice activated search.
6. Support for 3D applications.
7. Near field communications (some wireless carriers block this)
8. 2.44 inches screen at 480 x 360
9. Standard blackberry keyboard.
This is an entry level phone for Blackberry and the 9360 Curve is priced as such. However, it pack a lot bang for the buck and should prove to be a popular model.