BlackBerry Unlock Code for Any Model locked on Begacom Belgium
- BlackBerry® 8700 8700c 8700g 8700r 8703e 8707g Edge
- BlackBerry® Pearl 8100 8110 8120 8130 smartphone
- BlackBerry® Pearl Flip 8200 8220 8230 smartphone
- BlackBerry® Curve 8300 8310 8320 smartphone
- BlackBerry® Curve 8500 8520 8530
- BlackBerry® 8800 8820 8830 World Edition smartphone
- BlackBerry® Curve 8900 smartphone 8910 Javelin
- BlackBerry® Bold 9000 smartphone 9100
- BlackBerry® Storm2 9530 Storm2 9550 smartphone
- BlackBerry® Tour 9630 smartphone 9650
- BlackBerry® Bold 9700 smartphone
Please read all the below information before adding to cart:
- Our blackberry unlocking process is safe and guaranteed to unlock your cellphone regardless of carrier restrictions. We use the latest technology on our secure generator servers, and provide proper support.
- For a fast unlocking experience please INCLUDE the information requested (see bottom of this product page)
- The MEP Number is Optional - we will ask for it if we need it. (the MEP Network Code Download files are available for free in the Blackberry Services section of this site)
- Unlock code or in some cases unlocking codes are delivered in two ways. The unblock codes are posted in realtime under your order # in the "My Account" section of the Unlockology website. Just use your login. Also, an email is sent to your "My Account" email address with the same unlocks information.
- Entering your unlock code on your locked wireless phone is easy. Just click on our Unlocking Instructions section for the "how to unlock a locked blackberry" step-by-step guide. Your blackberry lock will disappear and your fone will be sim-free.
- Turn-around time: Instant to around 6 hours depending on time of day and network carrier the lock is on. (orders placed 8am-12pm EST).
- DO NOT OMIT the IMEI number(s) during the checkout process, and be careful to provide the CORRECT number.
- Unlockcodes are unique to each handset and so is the unblocking password / code the unlocker sends you.
- The IMEI SERIAL NUMBER can be obtained by keying in *#06# from the dial pad or from the Status Menu on your black berry.
- Only include the first 15 digits of the IMEI number. DO NOT separate the number with dots or commas (this will delay your order)
- Unlock codes are unique, and most blackberries only allow a few attempts to enter the correct code. Please follow directions carefully before attempting to unlock your phone. If you accidentally hard-lock the blackberry by entering an incorrect code too many times, you will not be refunded.
- Once unlocked, your cellular will never re-lock, even if you upgrade the software or hard-reset your phone.
- Unlocking your mobile phone is a completely legal process and when done by code it will not void your warranty.